Multimedia, CD and DVD Testing
Labscape can test any portable media whatever the format. Typical applications include:
- Desktop applications
- E-learning courses
- Promotional CDs and DVDs
- Magazine cover disks
- ISP installation CDs
What needs to be considered?
There's no second chance when you're pressing CDs and DVDs so they have to be right first time. Factors you may want to consider include:
- Minimum hardware requirements - how much CPU power and memory is needed?
- Minimum software requirements - does it work with all the Windows and Mac versions you want to support?
- Media players and plug-ins - which versions are needed and what happens if they are not present?
- Content - has the copy been checked for typos and omissions? Is the video quality consistent? Are there any dropouts or momentary losses of audio synchronisation?
- Functionality - do the media player controls and navigation work correctly?
- Gameplay - have you assessed such as the smoothness of animation, realism, continuity, playability, perspective and lighting effects?
Our extensive software library means we can test your CD or DVD on all the operating systems, media players and multimedia plug-ins you want to support.
The Test Centre also contains a wide range of PC and Mac hardware dating back more than ten years, allowing us to verify the hardware requirements for your application.